EACH DRESS IS SIZE 3/4X OR 26/28 BUT UNFORTUNATELY THEY RUN QUITE SMALL. I ESTIMATE THEY WOULD BEST FIT A SMALLER 3X OR A LARGE 2X.
ALL OF THESE DRESSES ARE WELL MADE AND ADORABLE, BUT JUST DID NOT COME CLOSE TO FITTING MY FRAME (BROAD SHOULDERED, BIG BELLIED, TALL!). THEY ARE ALSO STILL IN THEIR PLASTIC BAGS DIRECT FROM THE ONLINE SHOP. I HAVEN’T WORN THEM NOR HAS MY CAT SLEPT ON THEM. :)
In order of appearance:
The Roadside Attraction dress from ModCloth!
Blue Swallow dress from New Look!
Blue Butterfly skater dress from New Look!
Printed Smock dress from ASOS!
Palm Print T-Shirt dress with pockets!!
On The Open Seas, a blue sailing dress from ModCloth!
1. You don’t have to follow me, it’s ok. I’ll understand. (weepy voice)
2. Likes don’t count. Only reblogs. Doing it more than once won’t help you. Don’t spam your friends, kids! I’ll be removing duplicates with my Excel savviness.
3. On 3:00pm EST on October 1st, 2014 the clouds shall part and I will announce a random winner.
4. Winner will be chosen like a number in a hat, totally at random. So bribes won’t help you!
5. I dunno what the other rule is… something important!
My request about entrants in this giveaway: if you can easily afford these dresses on a regular basis, please don’t enter by reblogging this post. I don’t mean that in a nasty way either. I want these to go to someone who just cannot afford new clothes and a lot of these are appropriate dresses for work or events that someone otherwise can’t purchase.
I just want to hook up a fattie out there who needs some universal love in the form of fatshion.
If I forgot anything, you can message me, but uhhhhh, I may have forgotten stuff.
Like, I’ll ship anywhere. That’s no problem.
AANNNNND, WHAT ELSE…
Questions about sizing? Ummm… I’ll try to answer them. They’re all small fitting for a 26/28 person like me. I’d say these are all made more for 22/24s. Whatever that conversion is in the UK or anywhere else, I really couldn’t tell you!! :(
Good luck, y’all!!!! <3